2014 Division Coordinator List
|Kindergarten Coed||Ryan Carter|
|1st Grade Boys||Adonna Longo|
|2nd & 3rd Grade Boys||Michael Spector|
|4th & 5th Grade Boys||Monica Willans|
|6th, 7th & 8th Grade Boys||OPEN|
|1st & 2nd Grade Girls||OPEN|
|3rd & 4th Grade Girls||Open|
|5th & 6th Grade Girls||Tony Caffrey|
|7th, 8th & 9th Grade Girls||Colette Duffy|
|High School Rec Boys & Girls Coed||Dennis Stanton|
|Select Coordinator||David Barrist|
All coordinator positions will need to be filled before teams in those divisions can be formed. We are always looking for those who can volunteer a small portion of their time toward the success of our recreational program.
If you wish to help, send an email to email@example.com
The Coordinator’s position entails the following responsibilities:
- Complete the Risk Management Application. This is a requirement for all club officers, coaches and assistants, etc.
- The club registrar will provide division coordinator with access to club database.
- Verify Head and Assistant Coaches to cover the number of teams in your division.
- Assign players to teams in your division.
- Create your division’s practice schedule.
- Distribute equipment bags (balls, cones, uniform kits, etc.). The club’s Equipment Manager will contact each coordinator when the equipment is ready for pick-up.
- Create your division’s season game schedule.
- Oversee that your division’s fields are ready to play each week.
- Distribute any trophies or awards as determined per division. Note not ALL divisions and players get trophies.
- Collect player ratings from coaches near the end of the season.
- Collect team equipment bags and return to the Equipment Manager.
- Attend the monthly club meeting (third Tuesday of the month) from at least June through December to report and get information about your division.